January 7, 2017
Our annual Open House provides prospective applicants with the opportunity to learn more about ISM's international, inquiry-based curriculum. Attendees can visit teachers in classrooms, take a tour, and hear a formal presentation by the ISM school leaders. This event is held in advance of the Enrollment Window 1 lottery application deadline of Tuesday, January 24, 2017 so that families can glean helpful information to guide their application decisions.
Visitors should plan to attend the formal presentation, fitting in a school tour and classroom visits before or after, as desired. Visitors need not attend the whole time.
- 9:30-10:00am: Guided school tour
- 9:30-10:10am: Opportunity to visit teachers in classrooms
- 10:10am: Teachers / staff escort visitors to the Multiuse Room for formal presentation
- 10:15-10:45am: Formal presentation & introduction of staff
- 10:45-11:30 am: Opportunity to visit teachers in classrooms
- 11:00-11:30am: Guided school tour
The tours will start in the Multiuse Room, which will also serve as the location for the formal presentation.
Teachers in our Primary Years Programme (grades K-5) will meet visitors in one classroom at each grade level and one classroom per special subject group: Arts, Spanish, PE.
Teachers in our Middle Years Programme (grades 6-8) will meet visitors in one classroom per subject group: Arts, Design, Humanities, English Language Arts, Spanish, Math, PE, Science.
Last updated September 18, 2016 by Student Information Manager