A world of understanding
Educate all children toward becoming conscientious, compassionate, and responsible citizens of the world.
Internationalism - Inquiry - Understanding - Success
The world is our home. We will make it better.
Who We Are
A successful school created to...
- Integrate best practices, established standards, and an international curriculum.
- Maintain a multicultural environment that advances understanding of and respect for all.
- Promote strong partnerships among school, home, and community.
Outstanding teachers who...
- Foster the holistic growth of each student.
- Apply learning to the real world.
- Maintain high expectations in the classroom.
- Continue professional development.
Thriving students who...
- Think freely and believe in self.
- Develop personal potential.
- Respect everyone.
- Connect with the world.
Involved parents who...
- Maintain high expectations at home.
- Express enthusiasm for learning.
- Participate in each child’s learning every day.
- Support the school.
Last updated January 2, 2014 by director